Saturday, June 2, 2012

SELF PITY SORRY

Feeling a lil under weather/ down in the dumps(?)
~idk whatever~

Anyhoo I've been sad and eating and pimples are popping out
- counted theres 5 right now on my face oh why.
*sorry for that TMI*

Plus, I only pop up pimples when my period's about to start but I've just finished IDK why and now I feel like shit cause I've been sleeping late and I hate my legs and all it's bruises I've got from work and the scars I've gotten from being too clumsy.

**I'm sorry guys - this is a self pity post & I promise you this will happen at least once a month

When I'm in this phase, I usually try to make myself feel better by not looking at pretty girl - in other words, I look at ugly girls. But that's really mean... and unhealthy.

So I tried to make myself better by watching this video my bestfriend showed me awhile ago.


I even bookmarked it you know!! See how i care 4 u ~

Anyhoo, they mentioned this thing - I forgot really what they called it but what you do basically is list down the compliments you got over the years and write it down.

It's easy to remember the hurtful things people say but is it easy for you to remember when was the last time someone said you're pretty?

So having this compliments/message book is pretty good cause when you're down in the dumps/under weather/depressed/emotional/*suicidal* you can just open up the book and read it and remember how people think your special.



Think it's a pretty fantastic idea WHICH I'm going to start doing now.

Goodnight X

No comments:

Post a Comment