Sunday, May 20, 2012

if you are chilly, here take my sweater

LOOT POST WOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOO

Been ages like literally a million years(ok im over-reacting) since I made a looot post!

So here's what I've purchased recently!






Side-note: Sometimes you're just happy but someone on twitter just happens to be sad/angry/moody and the way they tweet sometimes might affect you and you're from J becomes L and it really sucks i mean screw you if you're sad just be sad it's not my fucking problem.

And P.S. : I think I have an eyecandy J

And to distract all of you readers from asking me who is my eyecandy...
here is a picture of Harry Styles LITERALLY kissing my blog.


*Don't mind me, I'm just ~normally~ placing my cheeks on my laptop screen
cause ~in a way~ Harry Styles is kissing me... no?*

*And btw, here's a song that I've been listening to the whole night
it's so cute reminds me of Yuna.


No comments:

Post a Comment