Sunday, April 29, 2012

I detest cheesy things - like pick up lines, letters or songs.

So I absolutely think Cody Simpson's Angel is rubbish.
I meant whats with the "I must be in ~heaven~ cause I'm looking at an ~angel~*

I mean what WHAT WUT?
Cheesiest corniest whatever pick up line.

But unfortunately, I find myself humming to the tune omg why is it so catchy. And I just downloaded it. Hais I'm such a hypocrite and now I have a love hate relationship with the song.


I hate that its so corny but I love it cause it's so catchy just kill me now.

And just short rant -
Some kid went to the A7X concert yesterday(fuck so unfair L) and that kid and this other kid were talking like omg you went to a7x wah omg so cool oh anyway who replaced the lead guitarist after syn you know and the kid(who went the concert) ahh yess idk eh i didnt care.

And I'm just........ what WHAT WUT?!

1. Is this a joke... "Syn you know" It's not him who passed away it was The Rev
2. Whatttttttttttttt you went to A7X and youre just ugh omg
3. That should be me

I know I know it's too late whining really disappointed I missed them thrice I'm imagining all the fun I could have inside the pit hais oh well life sucks goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment