So if you guys are wondering what am I doing in rp..? Here it is:
Do you understand a shit? Because I myself don't.
And this is due this Monday by midnight.
I've yet to go to bed because I'm still stuck at here.
O god please, I pray you can make this easier to me.
Anyhoo, I recommend you guys to watch Misfits Season 3 Episode 4!!
It's about Hitler and how time travel can change everything.
The storyline is amazing and impeccable!
Brief summary/spoiler:
This old jewish man wants revenge so he used a time travel power
to go back to the past to kill Hitler. However he failed and Hitler overpowered him.
The old man's phone fell out of his pocket and Hitler took it.
So then the old man used his power and fast forward time back to 2011
where everything changed as the Nazi's are back in power(due to the phone).
You can watch it either on fastpasstv.ms or sidereel!
gogogogogogo!

No comments:
Post a Comment