Monday, October 3, 2011

Survey

So hi guize, I found this on tumblr so yknow..


1. Picture of yourself?

Old picture of me with nicer hair then the mop which is on my head now.

2. Are you a monogamous person or do you believe in open-ended relationships?
Whaa- ok I googled. Monogamous means pure.
I don't really think i'm a "pure" person so yes open-ended rships.

3. Have you ever been dumped?
Who hasnt honey?

4. What do you most like about making out?



Ok this is really cheesy but I like that moment where you stop kissing,
look at each other, smile, then continue kissing.

5. Have you ever casually made out with someone who you weren’t seriously involved with?
Yeah

6. When you kiss someone for the first time, is it usually you who initiates it or the other?
Depends whether I'm horny or not... Just kidding!

7. What part of a person’s body do you find most attractive?
The hair and the body olalala

8. Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
My dad

9. Had sex with someone you knew less than an hour?
Oh definitely because i'm still a virgin (sarcasm btw)

11. Had sex with someone you didn’t know their name?
Next

12. What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face?
creepers and food actually

13. Would you get involved with someone if they had a child already?
lulz no

14. Has someone who had a crush on you ever confessed to you?
I don't remember but it prolly has happened before

15. Do you tell a lot of people when you have a crush?
HAHA GUILTY

16. Do you miss your last sweetie?
Nope. Why "sweetie"? It sounds really gay.

17. Last time you slow danced with someone?
I cant dance even if my life depended on it :(

18. Have you ever ‘dated’ someone you’ve never met?
Yeah sure

19. How can I win your heart?
Just be funny

20. What is your astrological sign?
Aries booya

21. What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
Idek. Ohh I was at my Aunt's place baking!

22. Do you cook?
I suck in cooking

23. Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no communication?
Yeah

24. If you’re single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship?
Yes I do :(

25. Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly?
Kinda depends but I rather be a one-man kinda girl.

26. What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest?
Hair must handsome like ash stymest or botak like Yuri Pleskun.
Body must be like Luke Worrall k.

27. Name four things that you wish you had:
a. Money
b. Luck
c. Love
d. Danny Jones

28. Are you a player?
Nope

29. Have you ever kissed 2 people in one day?
No!! But I would like to try eh

30. Are you a tease?
ooo kinky~~

31. Ever meet anyone you met on Tumblr?
Nope

32. Have you ever been deeply in love with someone?
Nope

33. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
greeneyeswideshut. HOMYGOD GUIZE THIS BOY IS HOT.
or maybe godblessbilo.
So cute and geeky makes me giggle and feel warm in my tummy.

34. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs and kisses and humping oh wait no.

35. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Yesss I mean frankly who isnt??

36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Look at that cute butt.

37. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
Yesssssss!

38. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was in relationship, would you go for it?
Deffo

39. Do you flirt a lot?
Socially awkward :(

40. Your last kiss?
HAHA OMG umm i think last year? Sorry :(

41. Have you kissed more than 5 people since the start of 2011?
No ok dont rub it in :(

42. Have you kissed anyone in the past month?
TET

43. If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
HAHAHAHA omg excellent question. There's someone in my mind tho.

44. Do you know who you’ll kiss next?
Nope!

45. Does someone like you currently?
IDK

46. Do you currently have feelings for anyone?
NOPE

47. Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
IDK it kinda depends on who is the guy really

48. Ever made out with just a friend?
HAHAHA

49. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
NO I AM ALONE AND DYING BUT ITS OKAY MY CATS WILL NEVER LEAVE ME.
NO MAN NO CRY NO MAN MORE CATS alright i'm incredibly lame.

50. Your own question that you want me to answer. Just write it.
OK idk if any of you my luvly blog readers have anything to ask me.
Go ahead, I shall try to answer frankly.

No comments:

Post a Comment