Some people don't deserve shit and they get it.
I'm a good person, I work my ass off, I do a shitload of work sincerely and what do I get? Fucking rejected.
Thanks a lot, I hate the world really.
All of you people are fucking ungrateful and unappreciative on how lucky you are. Stop fucking whining about this and that and look at others who wants to be at your spot right now. Just screw yourselves, every single one of you.
Frankly, I don't see any point of making any effort now because the fucking world will always be fucking unfair.
heyyy chin up! i really enjoy reading your blog its probs one of my fav ones and i have creepers as well he he. you may feel like life is unfair.. i mean it really is but what can we do bout it? at least you're a good person: ) ( with kickass dressing taste like myself) HA HA
ReplyDeleteall the best!
X
Hey omg thanks for your comment! You made me smile ahaa! & awww you're really sweet. Have a nice day! :)
ReplyDelete