Saturday, May 28, 2011

Supp kittykats. It's been a long time since I've been talking about clothes yeah? I've been really distracted by school, feelings and UTs(exams). But now since it's the weekends, plus the holidays this coming thursday, I just want to take a break from all this chaos and just do nothing.

But anyhoo, lemme just blog about what's been catching my eye.






I love the color blocking; makes me wanna get some colorful jeansss + leopard pumps.
Even though I personally think pumps are the ugliest shoes in the world. (besides crocs of course)

I love this dress so much! If only I'm skinny, ugh. I bought something like this from TSR, but i dumped it in the washing machine and it shrank. ):

Besides that, I'm kinda into the all white ensemble.


Okay lastly, here's some stuff that caught my eye.





carolinesmode, tumblr, thescarletroom, chicmoss, lucydacyd


No comments:

Post a Comment