Friday, October 8, 2010

day two: ten things about yourself.

1. Im a girl.

2. I love cheese. Cheesecakes/Cheesy crusts/ Cheesy Lasagna

3. I love shoes/clothes.

4. Im not rich, i just save and buy. Sometimes i starve to spend.

5. I love tearing up packages.

6. I like witty boys.

7. My nose used to bleed everytime.

8. I like clothes.

9. I always sneeze.

10. Last night, i watched wrestling. It was horrible.


#

I used to watch wrestling when i was a kid. Me and my cuz would be like "im the undertaker, hear me roar" and we'll act out as the wrestlers. There was someone named chris jerico and the rock and i forgot the rest. We would wrestle all day up the bed, around the floor and etc. Once he punched me and my nose bled. I still miss the memories.


Well, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment