Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I WILL NEVER EVER DO NORMAL POSTAGE EVER EVER AGAIN.

its cheaper and sometimes free. but its not fucking worth it!

i just lost my package for the second time ever since i started online shopping 4 years ago(i think). its a fucking shame. i swear im really sad i need to shop more.

nevertheless mr postman rescued the day because when i opened the letter box i found my TSR top. i luv it man, its so sexy. and the back its so fucking complicated to wear but worth every penny.

so for you guys who just started/ been doing online shopping. a little advise from me NEVER DO NORMAL POSTAGE CAUSE IT'LL HURT YOU LIKE A BITCH AND MAKE YOU CRY.

k bai shall now watch bbt
IF ANYONE GETS THE TOP I LOST AND WEARS IT OUT I CURSE THEY ROT TO DEATH.

No comments:

Post a Comment