Saturday, July 17, 2010

3 things.



1st. Well, been listening to Party Girl in repeat.
At first im like whutttttttttttttttttt?

But i wont deny, it became catchy and im so in love with the song now ): I know i know i dont like this music, i like cheesy pop. But omg i can still recognise their old stuff in that song. maybe its just me, i hate changes.


but danny's still sexy like hell, goddammit.

HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


2nd. Okay next.


Its true kiddies. All the hoohaa about luke cheating on kelly over a female model bleah bleah bleah is real. I followed MsKellyO on twitter, and yeah. Haha hope she wont gain anymore pounds due to this. Anyway, i dont blame luke. Seriously, he's just what? Around his 20s, he's got a long way ahead. And Kelly is such a foul mouth kid (i watched the osbournes and i know she was young bla bla bla but i dont even talk to my mum like that).


with a body like this. can you even fucking resist him?
hehe i wanna fucking ravage his body.


HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


3rd. I'll post pictures soon.
Just bought a total of 5 and 1 more(MAYBE) stuff this weekend. No im not rich i think i just have a problem. New things just makes me smile. ANYWAY THATS NOT THE POINT. GUESS WHAT I FOUND MY DREAM SHOES. BUT ITS A SIZE BIGGER THAN ME. YAY OR NAY. 380 BUX MAN.




HEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

kbye night

No comments:

Post a Comment