
Shit, im hoping my mum gives me hundreds wads of cash right now so i can go shopping. I love online shipping, it gets me hundreds of clothings at my fingertips without me even moving my butt. But obviously, the cons are it might look like it fits you online but in reality it doesnt. :(
Im having weight issues right now. Cause seriously my appetite has gone out of control. Ive been eating mac again and again and not only that but also my mums cooking and the midnight snacks. My parents been nagging at me all day and i yelled saying i wont eat anymore and i didnt talked to them the entire journey home.
But then MY DAD HAD TO TEMPT ME by buying takoyaki for me in a way to say im sorry, i wont say your fat but you are but its okay just eat it cause i want you to talk to me. AND i had to go OMG TAKOYAKI. Why cant i stay strong :(
But im just a fat kid with fat juggly thighs and fat arms and bad hair and bad face.
I want to be skinny, flawless!
I think this is affecting my new change. I wanna dress like a goth k now k bye.

HAHA k not. I wanna dress like her! http://thechanel.tumblr.com/
love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment