Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just a post to vent my anger

If you read my tweets recently, you can see im going mad about this kid who ran away with my money and another kid who wants to buy the same bag as me.

1. I cant tolerate people wearing the same clothes as me. I swear i will get mad and you do not want to see that.

2.I do not like people who wants something that another person had already wanted and that person is ruining you by trying to get the thing first before you leaving you as a miserable person and the person will be like "haha i got the bag first and you cant. nananaa~"
eg. situation above. WTF. Won't you'd be pissed if you had planned, hoped and even dreamed(!!) of getting something and some whinny bitch comes and say "ooh i want that too" well fuck you i dont care im getting that first!

Haha, okay im pretty whinny myself. But i strictly believe first come first serve. I'll pout and be sad if im second but dood its fair. Everything should be equal wheres the love. ughh.

3. I hate pussies that seems all smiley and nice ooh lala~ and just stabs you in the back and run off with someone's cash.
(again referring situation above). WTF. I admit i dont know the whole story behind this cheat scam whatever, but obv this bitch needs a slap. Ew thinking of this thieving thing seriously disgust me. To err is human yeah, but stealing? Stealing is obv wrong and this is not even stealing. Its swindling!

swindle-
–verb (used without object)
to put forward plausible schemes or use unscrupulous trickery to defraud others; cheat.

yes unscrupulous trickery, i dont even know what unscrupulous means but dont worry i'll check dictionary.com for you.

unscrupulous-
-adjective
not scrupulous; unrestrained by scruples; conscienceless; unprincipled.

you are conscienceless(speaking it the way ira says it) and unprincipled.


I really hope i really do hope...
You realised the error of your ways and go to a better path. Learn what is right and right what is wrong...


YEAH RIGHT.
GO FUCK YOURSELF AND BURN IN HELL YOU FUCKING CHEATING SCUM.


P.S: im writing this cos im really pissed. to all those broken hearts who think im talking about them.... you should feel guilty.

P.S.S: I feel so powerful.

P.S.S.S: K BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment