Wednesday, January 27, 2010

IM STILL A KID

Just when i post the previous post, this had to happen. I have no idea whether this is good or bad. Ive been crying non stop one whole day, yes im very emotional. I have feelings too. But seriously, i hate when things cropped up all of a sudden. I had mapped up my whole future down, researched potential jobs, sometimes homes, cats(yes i researched on how to get my krepot cat) and even cars. I have already planned my future from A to Z and now this came up. I'm lost. Ayah was so happy i couldnt bear to hurt his feelings. But i did anyway and i know he and Mama are very disappointed but they just didnt show it. Ah, im tearing right now already. My future is so important and now i even have doubts of my future occupation cause im not sure im able to apply due to personal problems. How heartaching is it when the thing you want to achieve the most, the one you have your highest hopes on comes crashing back down and you have to immediately get back on your feet so as to stay in track.

I should be appreciative, lucky and happy with this news. Im just not happy the fact everything came crashing down at the wrong time.

No comments:

Post a Comment